Sect. 2 Contact us (1) Purpose of data processing Your personal data you provide us by e-mail, contact form etc., will be processed to answer your inquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data but we would not be able to answer your inquiries sent by e-mail without your e-mail address. (2) Legal basis a) If your explicit consent is given for the processing of your data, the legal ground for this processing is set out in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. b) If your personal data is processed for the purpose of contract performance, the legal ground for this processing is set out in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. c) The legal ground for all other cases (especially when using a contact form) is set out in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data which was performed according to Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR and which does not serve direct marketing for reasons arising from your particular situation. In the case of direct marketing, however, you may object to the processing at any time without stating any reasons. (3) Legitimate interest Our legitimate interest in data processing is to communicate with you in a timely manner and to answer your queries cost-effectively. If you provide us with your address, we reserve the right to use it for direct postal marketing. You can protect your interest in data protection by transferring of data efficiently (e.g. using a pseudonym). (4) Recipient categories Provider of hosting, service provider for direct marketing and general external service providers (5) Duration of storage Your data will be deleted if it can be inferred from the circumstances that your queries or questions have been completely clarified. However, if a contract is concluded, the data required by commercial and tax law will be retained by us for the periods as required by law, i.g. generally for ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO). (6) Right of revocation You have the right to revoke your consent for processing at any time in compliance with your consent.
Sect. 3 More information (1) Purpose of data processing Your personal data, which you make available to us via the contest, will be processed to determine the winners. You are not required to provide us with your personal information. But without this information we can not give you any prizes. (2) Recipient categories External service provider LINK Institut (3) Data collected Personal data such as first name, name, street, zip code, city, telephone number and e-mail (4) Duration of storage Your personal data will only be stored for the duration of the competition. The raffle has a term of one year.
Sect. 5 Newsletter (1) Purpose of data processing When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, i.e. the newsletter will inform you in particular about products from our product range. For statistical purposes we may evaluate which links are viewed in the newsletter. However, it is not recognizable for us, which concrete person has accessed the links. You have expressly given the following consent separately or, as the case may be, in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter (2) Legal basis The legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. (3) Recipient categories if necessary: newsletter provider (4) Duration of storage Your e-mail address will only be stored for the respective duration of your registration. (5) Right of revocation You may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you may unsubscribe as follows:By a log-out link in the newsletter
Sect. 6 Rights of the data subject If your personal data is being processed, you are the ‘data subject’ in terms of GDPR and you have the following rights towards the controller:
b) Obligation to inform other controllers (third parties) If the controller has made your personal data public and is obliged to erase them accordance to Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, he has to take reasonable steps, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, including technical measures, to inform the controllers who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested the erasure of any links to, or copy or replication of those personal data.
c) Exceptions The right to erasure does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary: (1) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; (2) for fulfilment of a legal obligation which requires processing by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority transferred to the controller; (3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points (h) and (i) of Article 9 (2) as well as Article 9 (3) of the GDPR; (4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of such processing; or (5) for the establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
5. Notification obligation If you have made use of your right to correct, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed of this correction or erasure of the data or limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the controller.
6. Right to data portability You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you which you have provided to the data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance by the controller, who has been provided with the personal data, where: (1) the processing is based on a consent in accordance with the point (a) of Article 6 (1) or point (a) of Article 9 (2) or on a contract in accordance with the point (b) of Article 6 (1); and (2) the processing is carried out using automated means. In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected thereby. The right to data portability is not applicable to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority given to the data controller.
7. Right to object For reasons arising from your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1); this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless the controller can prove that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. Where the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. Where you object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes. In the context of the use of information society services you have the possibility of exercising your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under Data Protection Act You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under Data Protection Act at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the withdrawal.
9. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly impairs you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision: (1) is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and a data controller; (2) is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or (3) is based on your explicit consent. However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Article 9 (1), unless point (a) or (g) of Article 9 (2) applies and appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests are in place. Regarding the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the data controller has to take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the data controller, to state his or her own position and to contest the decision.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes this Regulation. The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged is to inform the complainant on the progress and the outcome of the complaint including the possibility of judicial remedy accordance to Article 78.
Responsible for data processing: TEXAID Textilverwertungs-AG Militärstrasse 1 CH-6467 Schattdorf Phone: +41 41 874 54 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of our data protection officer: ER Secure GmbH, In der Knackenau 4 82031 Grünwald email@example.com