For the TEXAID Retail Solutions team, social and environmental responsibility is a key factor. At TEXAID Group, we are committed to ensuring good working conditions for all employees and to constantly reducing our environmental footprint. Our activities in the areas of quality management and environmental performance have been certified and have received several awards. We are pursuing the development of the most efficient and productive end-of-life processes for garments by collaborating with international research and industry institutions as well as a variety of local organisations.
Certificates & Awards
- TEXAID Switzerland is certified in accordance with ISO 14001:2015. This underlines TEXAID’s efforts to constantly optimise its environmental performance and all associated processes.
- TEXAID Switzerland and Germany are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and observe quality management principles including a strong customer focus, motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- TEXAID Germany is certified in accordance with ISO 50001:2011. This standard specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an energy management system.
- TEXAID Switzerland is the first – and until now the only – CO2 neutral textile recycling company in Europe. This has been recognised by the ‘CO2 Neutral’ quality seal from Swiss Climate. This is the highest quality standard for companies committed to climate change.
- TEXAID Austria GmbH in Austria has been recognised as a ‘Klimabündnis Company’ by Klimabündnis Österreich GmbH.